|Birthday||April 2nd, SC0110|
|Eye Color||Light Lavender|
|Desired Name||Kinoshita Momoka|
|Years Active||SC0124 - Present (3 years)|
Monica Nakahara (中原モニカ) is a member of AKB0048's Team A.
Hello <insert name here>-chan An important announcement: Management has announced that she will be taking a break due to unknown reasons. However, a report circulated that Monica assaulted a fellow student in an act of rage; this may or may not be accurate.
"Monica, Monica, The Lone Wolf Monica. Brave and Passionate, here to save the day!"
Monica's height is 160.02cm. Her natural hair color is blue, and she has somewhat wavy hair; she usually wears her hair in pigtail braids. Like every other AKB0048 member, Monica has hearts on her hair, but she also has a little heart on both of her eyes. Her father's eye color is Lavender, which she inherited. The body is in the form of an rectangle.
Monica has always been a lone wolf, preferring to be alone and avoiding large gatherings, as seen by her scarcely mingling with any of her members and defying her captains' orders whenever feasible. As several members have pointed out, Monica may be strange and cryptic, keeping things to herself at all times, and she can be unpredictable. She is a reserved individual who knows she will only speak to her fellow members.
In some situations, she is one of the most astute and daring people of her generation. She isn't scared to take risks and prove people incorrect about her abilities. She is calm under pressure and does not allow expectations to get the better of her, nor does she allow her ego to get her best, as other members do.
Monica has difficulty depending on and trusting others because of her family's history. Still, if you get beyond that, she may be exceedingly loyal and choose to sacrifice her own life to save others. Family can describe her sense of humor as dark, yet it is unintended. However, she does not display this side since Monica deems it weak, as stated by her father.
She likes to be very strategic and think before entering a situation, and she always keeps her emotions in control. Still, at one point during the school day, she couldn't take it anymore and snapped at her classmates, resulting in a massive brawl. When not handled properly, she may be rather violent as others anticipated. She likes to think outside the box think about the big picture rather than focusing on every tiny detail
Monica is tough to get to know since she is quiet and has difficulty expressing her sentiments to others because she believes it is a show of weakness.
Monica was born and raised in the Pentium region of Neptuniastar. She is the third of six children, with two sisters and three brothers, and descends from a long line of WOTA soldiers. She grew up in a strict family where everything was required of her, from high academics to studying fighting methods. Her fathers regard love as a weakness; thus, there is no love in the home (even though AKB0048 spread love through their songs). Growing up on a planet known as the "House of Video Games," she was exposed to a wide range of entertainment; however, her father forbade such activities in their home, so she could only enjoy them during school hours. Her elder sister brought her to a concert when she was seven years old while their father was away on business. At that time, she felt love and kindness through music, and it felt magnificent. She appreciated music in private throughout her life, without her father discovering the truth.
Monica's secret passion for music was soon to be revealed just at the age of thirteen; Monica desired to escape her fate as a soldier and become an intergalactic idol. Her father discovered her acceptance video on her computer months after submitting her audition video of Niji no Ressha. Monica pleaded so many times that she gave up, but her very close friend Tomoka saved the day by convincing her father to allow her to advance to the second round. After several minutes of deliberation, her father relented and let her go. She pursued her aspirations and never looked back at her life at home with no compassion.
★Shimazaki Haruka the 11th
★Kodama Haruka the 8th
★Matsui Jurina the 8th- Jurina nicknamed her "Monichin"
★ Watanabe Mayu type 5-She has a lot of respect for her, but she feels she's in over her head when it comes to battle. She understands Mayuyu is better at idolizing and wielding firearms; she calls Mayuyu Gun-girl, better with guns, but she feels Mayuyu is over her head when it comes to battle because she wants to win; she believes Mayuyu doesn't think tactically. She is unconcerned by Mayuyu's disdain for her or her admirers. Monica lives her own life, not Mayu's.
★ Maeda Atsuko the 20th
★Chiba Miku -This person may be described in one word: irritating. She hopes Miku aspires to be a true cat lady despite her lack of a welcoming demeanor. She didn't like her when Miku opened her mouth, and she despises the way she compares her to Mayuyu because of their battle abilities.
★Ogawa Norah-She admires Norah because she never gave up on her aspirations, which eventually came true after many failed attempts.
★ Yozora Yoko
- Nakahara Yuuko- Monica's Grandmother is the mother of her father. Monica's grandmother is a significant figure in her life. Unlike the rest of her family, she is a person of kindness. She enjoys fortune-telling, and her predictions frequently come true. Sadly she passed away in the year SC0126. Her death was something she could not contain which is why she snapped during school hours.
- Nakahara Takeshi- Monica's Father. She has a complicated connection with her father, mainly because her father encourages her and her siblings to become great warriors, and his love feels callous and cold to her. During the audition period for 153rd Generation, her father forbids her daughter to audition for AKB0048 as the Nakahara family have always been WOTA soldiers since the very beginning. Thankfully her father's friend's daughter, Tomoka, persuaded her father to allow her daughter to continue this path. During therapy, she recognized that her father was the source of her troubles and relationships. He puts too many expectations on her; it is difficult to meet his standards. She seems him as a giant hypocrite.
- Nakahara Kyou- Monica's mother only talks Russian during conversion hours, which aids Monica in her practice. She is kinder than her father and has become her favorite parental figure. Monica's mother always ensured she was okay after each training session. She expresses gratitude to her mother and grandparents for maintaining her mental wellness.
- Nakahara Madoka- She is the oldest child; hence she is Monica's older sister. Since Madoka became a WOTA soldier, the two have spent little time together. Monica being an AKB0048 understudy during a Gorilla LIVE event was startling news for her sister. Training got tough after she departed after her father realized they needed to be more substantial.
- Nakahara Takehiko-He is the second oldest child. Unlike his older sister, Takehiko has always been a troublemaker in the family, continually irritating Monica whenever he had the opportunity and occasionally getting into her business, which is why she is always on guard. It became peaceful once he left to join WOTA, yet she missed her brother's pranks in her heart. To summarize, these two have a love-hate relationship. Like her sister, Takehiko was shocked then laughed seeing Monica becoming a member of AKB0048 because he has never seen her be girly in his whole life span.
- Nakahara Kazuki- The third eldest sibling, a year older than Monica. Unlike Takehiko, Kazuki and Monica have a great connection and favor him over Takehiko. These two have been practicing and sparring with one another since the beginning. Kazuki's refusal to become a WOTA member surprised Monica; she knew their father would not allow Kazuki to make such a decision. She agrees with Kazuki's decision and will be his staunchest ally. After all, Monica did disobey and became an intergalactic idol..
- Nakahara Usaku- The family's younger brother, it's unfortunate that he has become an exact duplicate of their elder brother, but ten times worse. At times, she feels compelled to slap her brother, and she is relieved to be free of him after leaving Neptuniastar. In actuality, Usaku is merely acting in this manner to attract Monica's attention.
- Nakahara Sumi- The youngest child, Monica, wishes Sumi would follow her goals rather than following their family's tradition of joining WOTA. Hopefully, her situation will change.
★Sato Amina the 6th
★Matsui Rena the 9th
★Maeda Atsuko the 19th
★Shinoda Mariko the 12th
★Ikuta Erika the 11th
★Kuramochi Asuka the 13th- She hope she is doing alright. It is thanks to her that Monica was allowed to explore her options.
★ Akimoto Sayaka the 15th
★ Yokoyama Yui the 13.5th
★ Nakai Rika the 15th
★ MoYoung Marian
★Angelica Bianchi-Very loud in her opinion.
Senbatsu Sousenkyo SC0124
Preliminary Votes: 14th (202'478 votes)(Undergirls)
Final Votes: 14th (313'563 votes)(Undergirls)
Senbatsu Sousenkyo SC0125
Preliminary Votes: 8th (760'384 votes)(Senbatsu)
Final Votes: 14th(907'041 votes)(Senbatsu)
Senbatsu Sousenkyo SC0126
Preliminary Votes: 29th (491'528 votes)(Next Girls Center)
Final Votes: 22nd (7'291'753 votes)(Next Girls)
- Lucky Ranking! SC0125- 1 (Best 3)(SC0124 Lucky Girl)
Nakahara is written as (
naka meaning "middle" and hara meaning "plain field".
Monica is written as
The name originated from North African. The meaning behind the name is Alone. This is accurate as the character barely any friends since her start as an idol.
She is often named Moni (モニ) and Monichin (モニチン).
- Voice Actress is Kana Nashino. She uses her natural voice.
- Charm Point: Legs
- Special Skills: Acrobatics, Dieting, and Combat
- Favorite New Era Song: Rose no Hibi
- Favorite Color: Blanched Almond
- Favorite Animal: Mouse
- Favorite smell: Clean laundry
- Favorite foods: Burger and Strawberry Cheese Shake
- Least favorite foods: Olives
- She is left-handed
- Her favorite game is "Dead by Daylight" on Steam.
- Her favorite consoles are Nintendo consoles.
- She wishes to host a radio show or do a podcast.
- She does her stunts when it comes to acting.
- She believes spirits
- She likes to do things she can do by herself
- Before joining AKB0048, Monica had never watched Tv, but some members forced her. She likes to watch Tv.
- She is more of the lone wolf in AKB0048, and she barely has any friends.
- She is half Russian. Her mother comes from Tundrastar while her father is from Neptuniastar. The only time she ever speaks Russian is when she is in an un-calm state or nervous.
- Her father comes from a long line of WOTA soldiers, including her brothers. Initially, Monica was supposed to be a WOTA but wanted to become an idol instead. After graduating from the group, she will become a WOTA agent.