Eguchi Aimi the 4th
4-daime Eguchi Aimi
|Original Name||Murasaki Alisa|
|Birthday||August 4th SC0108|
|Eye Color||Peach (heterochromia)|
|Height||163.5 cm (5'4")|
|Oshimen||Murashige Anna the 5th|
- "Belonging to Team A, formerly in the 153rd generation of trainees, I am Eguchi Aimi the 4th. It is a pleasure to meet you."
– Aimi's Stage Introduction Catchphrase
Alisa Murasaki (
Aimi has a long, thick, blonde hair with slightly darker ends, and fair skin. She is of average height, neither standing taller than nor dwarfing most other members. While both of her eyes classify as peach coloured, Aimi a slight colour tint differs the shades from eachother - a subtle form of complete heterochromia. She has heart-shaped lining in her hair and eyes, as well as a clover lining in her eyes, the meaning of which is unknown.
Before she succeeded, she usually had her hair tied up in two parted pigtails, but since succeeding, she has, other than grown her hair out slightly, started to change up her hairstyle to better work with whatever she's currently wearing, or simply because she wanted something different.
While not being one to be picky about what she dresses in for photo shoots and work, Aimi's own wardrobe consists largely of modest clothing. She likes dresses and cardigans, and is commonly seen in a combination of the two whenever she's picked her clothes herself. She is also a big fan of various types of hats, and whenever she has the chance to wear one, she usually takes it.
Aimi is known to be overly polite to everyone she speaks to, no matter who it is, she never uses casual speaking patterns, persisting to using the suffixes -san even with people she is close with, or are younger than her, something that tends to annoy some people. She hardly ever makes jokes either, not being quite sure how to approach the subject, and any she ever makes are self deprecating.
She a very non-confrontational person, seing herself more as a pacifist, and dislikes contradicting others unless she absolutely has to - even if that person may be wrong - and instead chooses to keep her opinions and thoughts to herself. If she decides to voice her opinion, it's usually phrased as a question.
She does at times not even speak up when it would be preferential, if it would disturb an already ongoing conversation. At times like that, she normally silently does what her idea was, not confirming it with the others.
As a child, Aimi was always of the reseved kind. She hardly ever spoke, whether it being with others her age or adults, even if it was with her parents, Murasaki Haruto and Aiko. For most part of her childhood, her parents thought it was due to being shy and self-doubting, and constantly tried to get her to talk, and get out of her shell. However, as she grew older, they realized that it wasn’t because she was insecure that she wasn’t talking much, but rather that she didn’t feel like talking unless it was absolutely necessary.
This, of course, left her without a lot of friends in her childhood, something she has stated didn't bother her all that much. This also meant that she was never subjected to casual interaction, and it is still reflecting on the way she speaks and interacts with other people; She never uses casual speaking patterns, no matter who she is talking to.
Despite being a citizen of Akibastar from birth, Aimi was not really interested in AKB0048 growing up, figuring there were more important things than an idol group. Eventually, though, she had a run-in with a few of the members, and realized they were normal girls who was doing a job, a job that let them do a variety of things rather than being stuck doing one, sole thing. This was what appealed to her and really made her consider auditioning, and when she brought the prospect of joining AKB and becoming a member to her parents, they were concerned at first, as Aimi still had not started talking a lot, more than when she was younger, but still far less than most girls her age. She convinced them to let her join eventually, though.
- Joined the 153rd Generation of Trainees (SC0124.04.23)
- Promoted to Team A due to her succession and subsequently left the 153rd Generation (SC0125.10.07)
- Aozora Kokone - Senpai and fellow Team A member.
- Asahina Miru - Senpai and fellow Team A member.
- Hikami Yumeko - Senpai and fellow Team A member.
- Ikeda Itsuki - Fellow Kenkyuusei and fellow Team A member.
- Itano Tomorin - Senpai and fellow Team A member.
- Itou Haruki - Kouhai and fellow Team A member.
- Makori Ririka - Senpai and fellow Team A member.
- Masaki Amarie - Fellow Kenkyuusei and fellow Team A member.
- Minegeshi Minami the 7th - Kouhai and fellow Team A member.
- MoYoung Marian - Kouhai and fellow Team A member.
- Nakahara Monica - Fellow Kenkyuusei and fellow Team A member.
- Taiyamoto Akano - Senpai and fellow Team A member.
- Takahashi Minami the 7th - Aimi admires Takamina a lot. Even if she wasn't all that interested at the time, she will always have respect towards the "original" members of 00's current generation, as they, for all intents and purposes, saved AKB0048.
- Ashley Snow / Matsui Rena the 9th - Former senpai. Although they never talked as much as other members, Miyoko liked Ashley and respected her for her achievements.
- Shino Hoshina / Maeda Atsuko the 19th - Former senpai
- Shibuya Komari / Shinoda Mariko the 12th - Former senpai.
- Ooto Melody / Ikuta Erika the 11th - Aimi and Erika get along well enough for Aimi to have the adress to Erika's actual home on Kazakhstar saved in her phone.
- Kuramochi Asuka the 13th - Member of the same generation
- Akimoto Sayaka the 15th - Senpai.
Aimi had one major nickname prior to succession, Alirin (
- - Alisa's onstage catchphrase
- - Aimi's onstage catchphrase
Senbatsu Sousenkyo SC0124
Early Result: 4th (982'371 votes)
Placement: 7th (1'732'512 votes)
Senbatsu Sousenkyo SC0125
Early Result: 13th (469'385 votes)
Placement: 11th (Senbatsu) (1'671'291 votes)
Senbatsu Sousenkyo SC0126
Early Result: 26th (1'697'285 votes)
Placement: 20th (Under Girls) (7'834'192 votes)
Jyanken Taikai SC0125
Placement - 16th - Lost to Matsui Rena the 9th
Placement - Round 2 - Lost to Kasumi Yuuna
- SC0125 - #5
Koi no Kensaku - Aikawa Kobi
Several magazine shoots
- Orchestra (Setsuzoku no Chain wa sudeni Koko ni Aru)
- Anata Dake no Story (Setsuzoku no Chain wa sudeni Koko ni Aru) - Duet with Asami Mirai
- Sora wa kasute aokatta (Setsuzoku no Chain wa sudeni Koko ni Aru) - TriCenter
- Itsuka no Kirameki (Setsuzoku no Chain wa sudeni Koko ni Aru)
- In Rain (Setsuzoku no Chain wa sudeni Koko ni Aru)
- Love You! 0 (Setsuzoku no Chain wa sudeni Koko ni Aru)
- Nebulosa - Her character song
- Favourite Song in the New Era: Friendship
- Audition song: Aozora no soba ni ite
- Favourite Colour: Violet
- Penlight Colour: Purple
- Hobbies: Brodery, Poetry
- Favoruite Food: Pancakes
- Favourite Animal: Turtles
- Charm Point: Personality
- Blood Type: A
- Her favourite accessory is hats.
- Her Kirara is a blue spheroid with a detatched halo and purple eyes.
- Aimi wants to become a model.
- Aimi has complete heterochromia, albeit a subtle one.
- She says "I mean," a lot.
- She is easily scared, and hates everything horror.
- She is also terrified of bugs.
- She tends to take metaphors literally.
- She is lactose intolerant.
- Her hair is very thick.
- She is surprisingly good at accents.
- Due to her not speaking a lot during her childhood, her voice is very soft.
|Current Successors||Takahashi Minami the 7th, Sashihara Rino the 11th, Shimazaki Haruka the 11th, Kodama Haruka the 8th, Eguchi Aimi the 4th, Hirate Yurina the 7th, Minegeshi Minami the 7th, Matsui Jurina the 8th, Watanabe Mayu Type 5, Imaizumi Yui the 14th, Maeda Atsuko the 20th|
|Graduates||Kagawa Sayuri (Sato Amina the 6th), Ashley Snow (Matsui Rena the 9th), Shino Hoshina (Maeda Atsuko the 19th), Shibuya Komari (Shinoda Mariko the 12th), Ooto Melody (Ikuta Erika the 11th), Takematsu Tomoka (Kuramochi Asuka the 13th), Zoey Bright (Akimoto Sayaka the 15th), Akagi Yahiru (Yokoyama Yui the 13.5th), Asami Mirai (Nakai Rika the 15th)|