|Jurina Matsui the 8th|
8-daime Matsui Jurina
|Original Name||Miyabi Honoka|
(Rainbow-chan, RainbowMiya, Miss Perfect Pitch)
|Birthday Date||May 10th SC0111|
|Height||148 cm (4'10")|
|Favourite song||Mae Shika Mukanee|
- "1! 2! 3! 4! I'm Counting on You! I'm Team B's Matsui Jurina the 8th! "
– Jurina's Stage Introduction Catchphrase
Honoka Miyabi (
Jurina has pink eyes, and her childlike appearance matches her usual, cheerful behaviour. She is rather tall considering her age. Like all of 00’s members, she has heart shaped lining in her eyes and hair. There is also a star lining in her eyes, the meaning of which is unknown. She does also commonly wear a pair of ribbons that tie her hair up, no matter if they're her own or Kashita Miyagi's.
Anyone who would be asked to describe Jurina's clothing style would say "Chaotic, Fun, and Colours". Jurina uses her clothes to express who she is as a person, and it shows. She loves bright colours, and has on more than one occasion been advised by other members to change into something less of an eyesore. She isn't opposed to pom-poms or an abundance of ribbons, something she constantly wears in her hair.
Prior to her succession, her usual hairstyle was a pair of pigtails reaching to around her lower shoulderblades she tied up with ribbons, but when she succeeded, she cut her hair shorter, and it reaches a little past her jaw. Part of it is also tied up into two buns, which are secured with ribbons.
Jurina is known to be very spunky and energetic, much like a child. She has become notorious for being one of the biggest pranksters in 00. Usually, she targets Hirate Yurina, but every member is aware that no-one is safe. She can tend to be impatient at times too. Generally, Jurina shows very little respect towards her senior members and most staff, as she treats everyone like she would a friend.
A side affect of her being as happy and energetic is that she is really bad with dealing with people who are sad, something she really dislikes as well. Usually, she'll try to crack a joke or otherwise get them to smile if not laugh, but if that fails, she'd not know what to do. She does also have difficulties dealing with negative emotions of her own, sometimes to the point where she basically shuts down.
Jurina's personality has been directly influenced by her relationship with Kashita Miyagi. Jurina cares deeply for Miyagi, and constantly tries to make sure that Miyagi is smiling. At the start of her idol career, she acted much more maturely than she has grown to do, because of several reasons; people seemed to enjoy it, she got more comfortable with the spotlight, but above all, she grew more secure as her friendship with Miyagi got stronger. Upon Miyagi's death, Jurina was visibly affected, and isolated herself from everyone, but seemed to bounce back alarmingly quickly.
She is able to completely shed the child persona, and act maturely, if a situation really calls for it - usually if someone insults idols or if she feels as though she can't convey what she wants to otherwise.
Jurina is very skilled in variety. She loves to make the people around her laugh, and as such, she is more than capable in both straight jokes and physical variety. She does also have perfect pitch, which makes it easier for her to learn new songs, and she is a relatively good singer. Despite this, she is arguably better at dance, since she finds this more fun, and she has the energy for it.
She is able to ramble on demand, which she has used on more than one occasion to stall someone for a prank.
Her combat skills are practically nonexistent; she has horrible aim with a rifle, doesn't hit hard enough to be good at hand to hand combat, no-one with a sane mind would place Jurina anywhere near something as dangerous as a micsaber unless it was in stun mode. She isn't horrible at LAS maneuvering, but even there she could use some work. Something she is good at, though, is dodging. After all the times she has been made the target for Paintball, her instincts when it comes to incoming projectiles have improved greatly.
Jurina has lived on Akibastar her entire life. She has been a diehard fan of AKB0048 from birth, as she was surrounded by it constantly, with both her parents being fans themselves. Growing up in such a likeminded house, it was a given pretty much from the start that Jurina would eventually audition for AKB0048. She auditioned, despite actually being too young, but due to the fact that she was going to turn 12 that year, she was accepted with her parents' support.
When joining, Jurina was a lot more composed around other members and fans, but as time progressed, she has gradually grown more childish and energetic. Whether this is due to people liking it, Honoka feeling more secure in public to show her more childish side, or any other reason, is unknown, but she does enjoy her life as an idol. She is one of the youngest members ever to win the Senbatsu Sousenkyo.
- Joined the 151st Generation of Trainees (SC0123.05.15)
- Promoted to Team 00 (Formation) (SC0123.06.17)
- Transferred to Team K (Formation) (SC0123.10.31)
- Transferred to Team B (Formation) (SC0126.01.25)
- Suceeded and subsequently left the 151st Generation (SC0126.04.25)
- Aozora Kokone - Kouhai
- Asahina Miru - Fellow Kenkyuusei, Jurina calls Miru Meroko for an unknown reason.
- Eguchi Aimi the 4th - Kouhai
- Hikami Yumeko - Senpai
- Ikeda Itsuki - Kouhai
- Ikuta Erika the 11th - Kouhai, Jurina calls her Melon-pan occasionally - even after succession.
- Itano Tomorin - Senpai. Jurina calls her Tori.
- Itou Haruki - Kouhai. Jurina calls her Haru-chan.
- Makori Ririka - Kouhai. Jurina calls her Riririn.
- Masaki Amarie - Kouhai
- Minegeshi Minami the 7th - Kouhai
- MoYoung Marian - Kouhai
- Nakahara Monica - Kouhai, Jurina calls her Monichin
- Taiyamoto Akano - Senpai
- Takahashi Minami the 7th - Senpai. They met at a lunch break during the audition for the 151st generation, and Jurina likes Takamina. Prior to Takamina’s succession, Jurina called her Airicchi.
- Yagami Kumi the 5th - Kouhai
- Akimoto Sayaka the 15th - Sayaka was from the same generation as Jurina. Jurina used to call her ZoZo before she succeeded, and does occasionally still do.
- Hatsune Hikari - Kouhai, Jurina calls her Hicchin
- Hirate Yurina the 7th - Techi was from the same generation as Jurina. Jurina calls her "Rio" for an unknown reason. Jurina constantly pulls pranks on Techi. They were in the unit The Knights together.
- Honda Hibiki - Kouhai
- Hoshikawa Rei - Senpai. Jurina calls her ReiRei.
- Hoshimiya Aoi - Senpai
- Itano Tomoko - Kouhai
- Ito Hotaru - Senpai
- Kobayashi Griselda - Kouhai. Jurina calls her Zelly.
- Ryuuzaki Miyoko - Kouhai, Jurina occasionally calls her Miyon. They were in the unit The Knights together.
- Sashihara Rino the 11th - Kouhai, Jurina occasionally calls her Tomato-Ghost or other variations of Sasshi's imfamous nickname.
- Takanashi Yukari - Senpai
- Tomone Kaoru - Kouhai, Jurina calls her Kacchan.
- Yokoyama Yui the 13.5th - Kouhai, Jurina calls her Miyaunt, even after Yuihan's succession. She was also the one who came up with the nickname.
- Akiba Airi - Kouhai, and fellow member of Team B.
- Amaya Jia - Kouhai, and fellow member of Team B.
- Asami Mirai - Kouhai, and fellow member of Team B.
- Ayana Elise - Kouhai, and fellow member of Team B.
- Mion Espoir - Kouhai, and fellow member of Team B.
- Harune Diamond - Senpai, and fellow member of Team B.
- Iwata Karen the 15th - Kouhai. Jurina calls her Karuri.
- Kodama Haruka the 8th - Kouhai, Jurina calls her Harupyon as a variation of one of her other nicknames, and fellow member of Team B.
- Kuramochi Asuka the 13th - Kouhai, Jurina calls her Mocchiyon, and fellow member of Team B.
- Maeda Atsuko the 20th - Kouhai, and fellow member of Team B. Jurina calls her Yuuyyuchin.
- Shimazaki Haruka the 11th - Kouhai, Jurina calls her Hime, a reference to Paruru's Majisuka Gakuen character and Paruru's character on stage, and fellow member of Team B.
- Watanabe Mayu Type 5 - Fellow Kenkyuusei. The two of them met at the Flying Get, where they started talking. Jurina and Miyagi are practically inseparable - Jurina is at as many A-stages as she can manage with her own schedule. Whenever Jurina is doing something that isn't entirely safe, Miyagi is the one to make sure she's safe. See MiyaMiya. They were in the unit The Knights together.
- Kumotani Julie - Kouhai
- Tobina Riko - Kouhai
- Chiba Miku - Kouhai. Jurina calls her Auntie Melon.
- Mizu Kaguya - Kouhai
- Lee Hana - Kouhai
- Chizu Snow - Kouhai
- Yokoyama Asuna - Kouhai
- Ogawa Norah - Kouhai
- Sengawa Kagome - Kouhai
- Kaname Reina - Kouhai
- Kawano Namia - Kouhai
- Tachibana Elisabeth - Kouhai. Jurina calls her Lizzyberg.
- Yozora Yoko - Kouhai
- Arisugawa Mikoto - Kouhai
- Amuro Yuhane - Kouhai
- Angelica Bianchi - Kouhai
- Kagawa Sayuri / Sato Amina the 8th - Former successor. Jurina liked Sayuri a lot during the time they worked together, but hasn’t really been able to keep contact with the former member due to her schedule.
- Ashley Snow / Matsui Rena the 9th - Jurina and Ashley were from the same generation in 00, and Jurina liked Ashley a lot, and is immensely thankful for the Magi shoots keeping Ashley on Akibastar. Jurina has on occasion threatened to make Hikari schedule a concert on Koreastar just so she would be able to meet Ashley.
- Shino Hoshina / Maeda Atsuko the 19th - Former kouhai
- Suzuno Natsuki - Former senpai.
- Suzuno Sakura - Former kouhai.
- Shibuya Komari / Shinoda Mariko the 12th - Former senpai.
- Ooto Louis - One meeting was enough for Jurina to decide that she liked him. She has given him the nickname Lou-Lou (ルー・ルー), and his contact is saved as "Lou-Lou/Mr.Cupcake" in her phone. He provides her with cupcakes.
- Miyabi Ritsuko - Jurina mother, whom Jurina talks to quite often, seeing as both are commonly on Akibastar.
- Miyabi Kotarou - Jurina’s father, whom Jurina has inherited her “slight” randomness and mischievousness from. Jurina loves her father, but is frequently embarrassed by him whenever he visits handshake events and the like.
Miyabi in Kanji is written
The meaning of
Honoka in Hiragana is written ほのか.
Due to the fact that her name is written in Hiragana, it’s unknown what her name means, although one kanji varation of the name means "Harmony Flower".
Two of Jurina's nicknames prior to succession, Rainbow-chan (
She is also commonly referred to as Honoka-chan (ほのかちゃん).
Hint: Hover over the quotes!
- - Honoka's catchphrase
- Kashita Miyagi during their paintball fight in Stage one 2.0: Kenkyuusei Dreams reloaded! - Honoka talking to
- Kashita Akane's nickname Miyaunt in Stage one 3.0: Kenkyuusei Dreams 3rd launch! - Honoka coming up with
- Stage 17: 705 Days. - Honoka jokingly adressing her addiction to cupcakes in
- - Jurina's catchphrase
Senbatsu Sousenkyo SC0123
Early Result: 6th (689'956 votes)
Placement: 6th (Senbatsu) (900'228 votes)
Senbatsu Sousenkyo SC0124
Early Result: 3rd (1’063’265)
Placement: 1st (Center) (2'501'259 votes)
Senbatsu Sousenkyo SC0125
Early Result: 3rd (1'360'048 votes)
Placement: 4th (Senbatsu) (5'410'510 votes)
Janken Taikai SC 0123
Placement - 4th - Lost to Kashita Miyagi
Janken Taikai SC 0125
Placement - 11th - Lost to Yokoyama Yui the 13th
Janken Taikai SC 0126
Placement- 2nd - Lost to Kasumi Yuuna
- SC0125 - #2
- Orchestra (Setsuzoku no Chain wa sudeni Koko ni Aru)
- Setsuzoku no Chain wa sudeni Koko ni Aru (Setsuzoku no Chain wa sudeni Koko ni Aru)
- Cinderella wa doko ni itta? (Setsuzoku no Chain wa sudeni Koko ni Aru)
- Yin & Yang (Setsuzoku no Chain wa sudeni Koko ni Aru) (Duet with Kashita Miyagi)
- Mischief Squad (Setsuzoku no Chain wa sudeni Koko ni Aru) (WCenter)
- Sora wa kasute aokatta (Setsuzoku no Chain wa sudeni Koko ni Aru)
- Oui et Non (Setsuzoku no Chain wa sudeni Koko ni Aru)
- In Rain (Setsuzoku no Chain wa sudeni Koko ni Aru)
- Love You! 0 (Setsuzoku no Chain wa sudeni Koko ni Aru)
- Niji no Kansei - (Character song)
- Soul Sister (Futari no Ashiato) - (Duet with Kashita Miyagi)
- Ji to Sora no aida (Futari no Ashiato)
- PSYCHO (Ashita wa Kitto Kuru) - (Duet with Kashita Miyagi)
- Aphrodite (Love & Life)
- Love Me! (Love & Life)
- Pitty-a- pat (Love & Life)
- Anata ga i naku te sabishii??? (Love & Life)
- Singularity (Kakkoii & Kawaii)- (Duet with Kashita Miyagi)
- Now or Never (Kakkoii & Kawaii) - (Center)
- Party City (ILLUSION)
- Omoidasu (ILLUSION)
- Favourite Song in the New Era: April Fools
- Audition Song: RESET
- Favourite Colour: Rainbow
- Hobbies: Pranking others, spending time with Miyagi, meeting new people
- Penlight Colour: Rainbow
- Charm Point: Pointy tooth
- She is known to have a habit of referring to famous 48G songs quite often.
- The most notable is Mae Shika Mukanee, which she uses as a part of her catchphrase.
- She has perfect pitch, which, in her case, also means that if she doesn’t know the lyrics of a song, she can easily sing the notes instead.
- She prefers dancing over singing.
- Her surname, Miyabi, is almost the same as Miyagi's given name, with only a one-letter-difference in romanized letters.
- They are, however, written with completely different Kanji.
- This is the reason her relationship with Kashita Miyagi is referred to as WMiya or MiyaMiya.
- She was, as part of a joke, decided to be Center Nova of the current generation of 00.
- She has a weird personality quirk that shows when she's just woken up.
- It makes her almost forgetful (and she does also seem a bit dumb) and she's more clingy than usual.
- In Majisuka Gakuen 00, Jurina plays the character Niji.
- She is known to come up with nicknames for her fellow members.
- Occasionally, she uses different nicknames for people she hasn't decided nicknames for yet, in order to try them out.
- She believes in Rainbow Pegasuses.
- She has a major sweet tooth.
- This is further proved by the fact that since January SC0125, Jurina has almost constantly been snacking on cupcakes.
- Her second Sousenkyo poster (SC0124) is shared with Kashita Miyagi.
- She is commonly associated with Kashita Miyagi and Rainbows.
- She rarely needs to know self-defense, as she's almost always being near Miyagi.
- She has, however gotten quite good at dodging bullets.
|Current Members||Asahina Miru|
|Promoted to Successors||Zoey Bright | Ashley Snow | Masuda Akari | Miyabi Honoka | Kashita Miyagi|
|Social Media Accounts|
|Members||Yokoyama Yui (@AkaYui) | Asami Mirai (@Rairin33) | Hatsune Hikari (@I♡Panda) | Itou Haruki (@Hari_chi93) | Shimazaki Haruka (@KimuraMei) | Hirate Yurina (@MadaKisekiWoShinjite) | Kodama Haruka (@Nerdbot) | Miyabi Honoka (@RainbowMiya) | Eguchi Aimi (@Alirin) | Nakahara Monica (@MonChu) | Ikuta Erika (@Shirimasen) | Ryuuzaki Miyoko (@Miyo-desu) | Sashihara Rino (@WhiteGhost) | Shiratama Mayu (@ShiraMayu_Powa) | Takahashi Minami (@Aicchi) | Kuramochi Asuka (@Tochu_13) | Tomone Kaoru (@Tomomo) | Akimoto Sayaka (@Gorilla_girl) | Ayana Elise (@Shirayukihime) | Watanabe Mayu (@Gun-Girl) | Hoshikawa Rei (@BookwormClover) | Makori Ririka (@FlowerMakiri) | Ito Hotaru (@BurningHotaru) | Hikami Yumeko (@Yume31) | Yozora Yoko (@Yoyo-chan) | Tachibana Elisabeth (@NewElla) | Iwata Karen (@Karirin) | Yagami Kumi (@Aoki) | Mizu Kaguya (@Mikayu)|
|Graduates||Ashley Snow (@BunBun) | Maeda Atsuko (@Hoshiko)|