|Birthday||July 12th SC0112|
|Eye Color||Light Blue|
|Hair Color||Platinum Blonde|
|Height||145 cm (4'9")|
|Years Active||SC0126-present |
- "I'm Kumotani Julie. Let's all make a fluffy future! Ah, what was that again?"
– Julie introducing herself for the first time.
Julie Kumotani (
Julie is slightly tanned, something that is starkly contrasted by her platinum blonde hair and light blue, droopy eyes. Her hair is too short to really do anything with, so Julie normally just lets it hang in it's usual, messy bob cut, which is further accentuated by the thickness and "fluffiness" of her hair. She is rather short.
Her fashion sense has been described as "whacky", to the point where she could easily be classified as a "fashion disaster". She rarely ever dresses with any sort of coordination, and if she does, it's usually because someone else picked her outfit out for her.
Julie is a girl whom when asked about, many would describe as airheaded and/or confusing. She often says things that seem to be completely out of context, and doesn't seem to realize that others don't understand what she means, and rarely explains what she means. She doesn't always think over what she says, and doesn't realize her words may easily be misinterpreted. This has caused a couple misunderstandings.
Julie is very airheaded and mypaced, and this influences her actions and reactions to everything. She is seemingly undaunted by anything, even if she within all logical reason should be scared.
Despite her forgetfulness and rather common misunderstandings, Julie does appear to be very loyal and does stick up for those she considers her friends (even if her methods may be both ineffective and unconventional), and she is also rather easy to talk to - if one looks past her odd mannerisms and trains of thought.
She has a habit of wandering off, and tends to get lost rather often, even if she doesn't really mind as the concept of being lost is not necessarily something that has yet dawned on her.
Unless her uncanny ability to remain unfazed by virtually anything, Julie does not appear to have any special talents. She has high stamina and endurance, something that helps out a lot when it comes to both lessons and live performances. She is also surprisingly strong physically, something that is likely, in part, due to her constantly carrying around her filled-to-the-brim backpack.
Despite being physically strong, Julie has virtually no combat ability. She is easily distractable, and rarely seems to grasp the severity of the situation, and both of these impede both the actual use and practice of it. She tends to rely heavily on her immense luck in these situations.
At times, she does appear to be rather perceptive, noticing things others may not at a glance.
For most of her life, Julie has lived with her current parents. She doesn't know who her original ones are, and her earliest memories are from when she was adopted from the orphanage at a young age. She doesn't remember anything regarding her life at the orphanage or prior to that, but her parents have told her that she was one of the calmer children who sticked to themselves more than getting involved in the daily shenanigans caused by the other kids, and that had been part of the reason she had appealed to them as parents-in-planning.
She doesn't mind where she comes from, and even if she never got any siblings, she has had a more than fulfilling childhood; The family dog, Elio, a german shepard with as much heart as he's big (although suspicious of strangers) was always there to entertain her the few times her parents weren't available, and the two have formed a peculiar, but well-rounded pet/owner relationship. Later on, another dog, a finnish lapphund named Aima was introduced to the family, and was quickly accepted by both Julie and Elio.
While Julie appears happy with her current life, and her parents are highly supportive of any personal endeavors she takes on (even if they, at times, have to really make sure that she goes where she should for said endeavors), something that stayed true at Sebustar, and now on Akibastar, where they moved a couple months prior to Julie's audition. Her parents wholeheartedly supported this as they believed it would help with her personal growth and current lack of (human) friends.
- Aozora Kokone - Senpai
- Asahina Miru - Senpai
- Eguchi Aimi the 4th - Senpai. Julie calls her Ai-chan. They were in the unit A Midsummer Night's Dream together.
- Hikami Yumeko - Senpai
- Ikeda Itsuki - Senpai
- Itano Tomorin - Senpai
- Itou Haruki - Senpai
- Makori Ririka - Senpai
- Masaki Amarie - Senpai
- Minegeshi Minami the 7th - Senpai
- MoYoung Marian - Senpai
- Nakahara Monica - Senpai
- Taiyamoto Akano - Senpai
- Takahashi Minami the 7th - Senpai
- Kagawa Sayuri / Sato Amina the 8th - Julie never met her.
- Ashley Snow / Matsui Rena the 9th - Julie never met her.
- Shino Hoshina / Maeda Atsuko the 19th - Julie never met her.
- Suzuno Natsuki - Julie never met her.
- Suzuno Sakura - Julie never met her.
- Shibuya Komari / Shinoda Mariko the 12th - Julie never met her.
- Ooto Melody / Ikuta Erika the 11th - Senpai
- Kuramochi Asuka the 13th - Senpai
- Akimoto Sayaka the 15th - Senpai
Kumotani is written
Hover over the quotes.
- - Julie introducing herself for the first time
- - Julie offering homemade hardcandy to others.
Julie has yet to participate in the Senbatsu Sousenkyo
Julie has yet to participate in the Jyanken Taikai
Julie has yet to participate in the Lucky Ranking
- Favourite New Era Song: Kyoui no Asteroid
- Audition Song: Aitakatta
- Penlight Colour: Pastel Yellow
- Hobbies: Wandering, daydreaming
- Favourite Food: Generally anything, her mother's homemade sweets
- Favourite Animal: Dogs
- Charm Point: Personality
- Blood Type: AB
- She is adopted.
- She constantly carries around candy that she hands out to people for random reasons.
- Her Kirara is in the shape of a pink cloud with red eyes.
- Her backpack is constantly filled to the brim with random stuff.
- Mostly because she forgets to take things out of it, and as such, more often than not she may have whatever's needed in there.
- It is a very good weapon when swung.
- She loves dogs, and has two at her home, both of whom adore her.
- A young, fluffy white Finnish Lapphund named Aima (アイマ).
- A large, fierce German Shepard named Elio (エリオ).
- She isn't always aware of the context of things she says.
- She has a habit of shortening people's given names to two syllables and adding "chan" to refer to them.
- This seems to be independent of age and otherwise social standing.
- Although she does have a com alias that other members and staff can use when during guerilla lives, it's hardly ever used, as Julie forgets to specifically listen for it.